Attleborough – Village Pump

This water pump is located at Queen’s Square in Attleborough and it was installed here in June 1897, to mark the 60th year of Queen Victoria’s reign.

The timber water pump is now a listed structure and the original pump handle and spout are still intact. The pump was renovated and refurbished in 2002 and there’s a floral display around it in a trough-like arrangement.