This house was constructed in the late nineteenth century in Piatra Şoimului, a town in the northern part of Romania. It couldn’t have been there that long as it was moved to this museum in 1936. Quite a large property, there’s a guest room to the left of the main entrance hall, a pantry behind it and the main room to the right. The little bumps on the roof are to let smoke out of the attic.
- Bucharest – National Village Museum (Hovel)
- Bucharest – Fabrica de Bere Buna