Mały Młyn means small mill, although it’s actually a former granary for the larger mill (known as the Great Mill, which has temporarily been closed to the public) which is located on the opposite. The original building here dates from around 1391 and 1407, although it was rebuilt during the fifteenth century. It was modified during the nineteenth century, but unfortunately was destroyed during the Second World War.
The reconstructed building was completed in 1967 and it’s today used by private companies and groups, so there’s no routine public access to the interior. It’s a pretty gothic style building though.