This chapel is part of the Upminster Heritage Trail and is located on St. Mary’s Lane. It was first built in 1800 and was remodelled in 1847. It was used by the Plymouth Brethren until 1989, when it became used by the Sacred Heart of Mary Girls’ School. In normal times, it is open to the public at weekends and has been restored inside.
- Pret – Coffee Subscription (unimpressed….)
- London – Havering (Borough of) – Upminster – Clockhouse