At first sight, these historic arches in Tower Gardens look like they’re part of the Greyfriars complex of buildings. Although they are on land that was once part of the orchard of Greyfriars, the arches were brought here for the new park in 1911 from a building being demolished on Ferry Street. This section of land was used as a cattle holding area before the market until it became part of Tower Gardens and it adds some heritage to the whole arrangement.
- King’s Lynn – War Memorial
- Norwich – Nelson’s Statue